Production Technology and Services Inc. (PTS) was formed and incorporated in Anchorage, Alaska in 1988. Our primary services at that time, was surface well testing and drill stem testing.
From that time, the company has grown both organically and through acquisition, always with a keen focus on production enhancement. Our products have expanded into a complete offering in all facets of well testing, as well as early production technologies and systems. We have operated in over 20 countries and have consistently provided solutions to some of the most difficult challenges in the most difficult environments in our industry.
In 2013 we expanded our technology capabilities and investment in subsea offerings with the opening of our Global Technology Center in Houston, Texas. PTS has historically invested 8 to 10% of annual revenue into technology and research and development.
Just some of those advancements are listed below:
- Arctic Well Testing Unit (patented)
- Deep Water Test Tree, with gate valve (patented)
- IDEA Data Acquisition System
- DST Tester Valve, annular pressure operated with double-sided valve actuation
- Frac Flow back Unit, closed loop system for sand removal post frac treatment
- Steam Quality Testing Unit, prove and optimize steam flood projects
- 3PM - Wireless Production Logging System (patented)
- DST Frac String, high pressure high temperature
- Duo Seal valves for Subsea test tree
- Subsea test tree valve debris barrier screen
- HPHT packer with a communication / operating straddle system
- HPHT DST String